Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Who died and made you king of anything?

~Sara Bareilles, King of Anything




Sara Bareilles always has the best clothes in her music videos.

Look what I got today!

"The must-have guide to year-round fabulousness." - Vogue 

Foreword by Manolo Blahnik.


I've been looking for this book since I first saw it in the local bookstore (which was only a few months ago) and I've tried to sneak in an opportunity to walk out of the bookstore with it.

The opportunity came when I went to get my laptop from the mall and my sister asked my dad to drop by the bookstore because we were out of books to read. I also got me the Chicken Soup for the Soul: Runners edition, and a copy of Charles Dickens's A Christmas Carol, which I will be reading this Christmas. And next Christmas. And the next.

Anyway, at first I thought the book was something along the lines of "So, I've worked with high heels for a year, let me write about that". Then I saw something about Samuel Pepys.

Peeps.
I also saw dates, and then I figured out why it was called "A Year In High Heels".

Is it just me or does that look like Anna Wintour?

Well, yeah, apparently I'm still one book away from having read all of Camilla Morton's books, but I'm making progress! Now to read it...

No comments:

Post a Comment