Friday, October 15, 2010

I love to love you baby.


Okay, first of all I don't own that picture. I just really really love Imogen Morris Clarke and her deep deep voice. I love her so much I'm devoting an entire post to her. And her voice.

That caught me off guard. I first saw her in this video of Ali Stephens interviewing Karlie Kloss, Hanne Gabby Odiele and Imogen. I expected her voice to be a bit like Karlie's or Ali's or Hanne's. It's not. It really isn't.

I also watched this edition of New York Magazine's Model Diaries where Imogen takes the camera backstage. It's really pretty funny. I liked the part where Eniko started singing (which no one pointed out to...weird) and "the doctor forgot to cut it". And the parts with Skye Stracke too. And Hanne making friends.

Or, you know, all of it.

Isn't she lovely?


And that Dsquared dress is lovely, too. I want it.


All photos not mine. I wish they were.

1 comment: