Friday, October 1, 2010

Balmain Spring 2011!

I was waiting for this.

What, you didn't know I was waiting for it? I did wait for it! And now here it is!

And here I am trying to review a runway show. I don't even know what it's called. Shame on me.

First of all, I think this picture would probably give you a hint:


1. I fail at games so much that I need iHaxGamez.
2. Every time I need fashion inspiration, I turn to Balmain.
3. I have found my newest girl-crush:


Although IMHO she looks better with short hair:


Rawr.

Anyway. I use Balmain for fashion inspiration because Tavi Gevinson doesn't like it.

Erm, what I mean is, she doesn't like that it's too trendy, and I like it because it's too trendy. So, if I want to know what's trending now, I turn to Balmain.

And...I'm not a big fan of today's collection. :( Maybe I should wait for fall.

Don't I suck at reviews?

If I were to say something about the collection, though, I'd say it's a bit on the rocker chic side. Which I honestly do not rock. There are shirts with stars and stripes prints, leather pants with zipper details, deconstructed shirts and lingerie as outerwear.

Also, how your clothes look after you've done a really big paint job. It has that, too. And it's probably what I like about this collection. I wouldn't call it tie-dyed because it doesn't look like the tie-dyed shirts I've seen, or maybe I just don't know what tie-dyed means. But it looks like that. Let me show you:





It has a worn-out feel, I'd give it that. But I like looking crisp and clean, so thanks.

Oh, before I forget, I wish I was but I wasn't invited to Milan Fashion Week, so I just went to Style.com and posted their pictures. These are not mine, nor do I claim them.

By the way, I think I remember reading somewhere that boys don't walk out of a party carrying their shoes.


I can't help it. And it's still from Style.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment